In the News
Dr. Grimes speaks about students returning to college on WGN-TV’s Midday Fix program in Chicago and follow this link to see her speak on the same topic on the Good Morning Arizona program.
Click here to watch Dr. Grimes speak about students returning home for the holidays on the QC Morning program on WBTV in Charlotte, N.C.
Follow this link to see the WJLA Good Morning Washington program speak with Dr. Grimes about college students returning to campus during the pandemic.
Watch Dr. Grimes speak about her book The Ultimate College Student Health Handbook on the QC Morning program on WBTV in Charlotte, N.C.
Dr. Grimes gives tips for students attending college while promoting her new book on WTSP-TV’s Great Day LIVE program in Tampa, Fla.
Dr. Grimes speaks about preparing students returning to college during the coronavirus pandemic on Denver’s KDVR-TV.
- Refinery29: https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2021/04/10405485/jennifer-haller-covid-vaccine-booster-shot-trial
- Refinery 29: https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2020/07/9907804/do-air-purifiers-kill-covid
- Refinery 29: https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2020/07/9912387/is-it-safe-to-travel-fly
- NBC Tampa: https://www.wfla.com/bloom/preparing-for-college-in-the-fall/
- Austin American Statesman : https://www.statesman.com/entertainmentlife/20200731/sending-kid-to-college-know-what-to-pack-this-year
- Good Day Arizona: http://us.vocuspr.com/ViewNewsOnDemand.aspx?ArticleID=3473367_26341_80066274
- Fox 25 (Oklahoma City):
- Olivia’s Grad School Vlog: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UypYoj9R8Gc
- Empty Nest Blessed: Instagram Live & Blog: https://emptynestblessed.com/2020/07/21/back-to-college-in-the-age-of-covid-19/
- SA Live: Interview completed July 27, 2020; airing early August.
- Parent Footprint: Airing early September 2020
- WGN TV (Chicago): https://wgntv.com/midday-news/midday-fix-advice-on-how-college-students-can-try-to-stay-healthy-as-they-return-to-campus/
- College Parent Central: Interview completed; airing early September 2020.
- Women’s Radio: Interview completed: airing early September 2020.
- Collegehood Advice: Interview completed; waiting to hear when the episode will come out.
- KWTX (Waco):
- KDVR (Denver): https://kdvr.com/news/preparing-for-college-in-the-fall/
- WTSP (Tampa): https://www.wtsp.com/article/features/great-day-live/collegeadvice/67-3afc83ea-a243-4d94-817d-3cf590816743
- WSAX (West Virginia): https://www.wsaz.com/content/news/Preparing-for-college-this-fall-571052911.html
- KOKH (Oklahoma City): https://okcfox.com/news/consumer-watch/why-you-should-order-thermometers-for-college-students-today
- Cincy Lifestyle (Cincinnati): https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=305047967330867
- QC Life (Charlotte): https://qclife.wbtv.com/meet-the-author-the-ultimate-college-student-health-handbook/
- Medium.com: https://medium.com/authority-magazine/author-dr-jill-grimes-how-i-aim-to-help-young-people-gain-confidence-as-they-begin-to-take-charge-5f88b526c2a6
- Pittsburgh Better Times: https://www.pittsburghbettertimes.com/2020-moms-dads-and-grads-gift-guide/
- Austin American Statesman: https://www.statesman.com/entertainmentlife/20200526/as-texas-opens-up-how-can-we-stay-safe-going-out-again
- Healthline: https://www.healthline.com/health-news/coronavirus-found-in-semen-is-it-sexually-transmitted
- Refinery 29: https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2020/05/9832688/is-swimming-pool-safe
- Empty Nest Blessed: https://emptynestblessed.com/2020/05/20/so-in-the-know-may/
- Eating Well: http://www.eatingwell.com/article/7823911/how-and-where-to-store-hand-sanitizer-to-ensure-it-s-as-effective-as-possible/
- San Diego Family: https://www.sandiegofamily.com/for-the-kids/kid-tested-toy-product-review/college-products?highlight=WyJjb2xsZWdlIl0=
- Healthline: https://www.healthline.com/health-news/coronavirus-may-be-in-the-air-in-a-crowd-how-to-protect-yourself
- Senior Outlook Today:https://www.senioroutlooktoday.com/2020-moms-dads-and-grads-gift-guide/
- Your Teen Magazine (pg. 67): https://yourteenmag.com/digital/covid-2-0/
- Refinery29, April 6, 2020:This Is What Coronavirus Does To Your Body
- KVUE, March 23, 2020: Allergies, cold, flu or COVID-19? High allergy counts have Austinites questioning which one they have
- Refinery29, March 22, 2020: The Latest Coronavirus “Cure” Involves A Hair Dryer & Hot Air
- Better Homes & Gardens, March 19, 2020:Does Vinegar Kill Germs? Here Are the Expert Recommendations for Homemade Cleaners
- FOX News, March 16, 2020: Hilary Duff blasts ‘millennial a–holes’ who are still partying instead of self-quarantining
- Refinery29, March 13, 2020: What To Pack If You Have To Travel Right Now
- Refinery29, March 11, 2020: Is Working Out Putting You At Risk For The Coronavirus?
- Patch.com, March 5, 2020: Coronavirus College Guide: How To Avoid Getting Sick On Campus
Listen to Dr. Grimes speak with Maurice Pickard on Reach MD’s Focus on Children’s Health program.
Hear Dr. Grimes talk with host Christopher Springmann on the program Life, Love & Health Special Edition about a health literacy program in San Antonio.
Watch Jill Grimes talk about STD awareness in the schools on the Austin, Tex., station KVUE.
Watch Dr. Grimes talk with Matt Chambers on the Great Day, St. Louis program about STD myths.
Hear Dr. Grimes talk with hosts Christopher Springmann and Dr. Teresa Knight on the program Life, Love & Health Special Edition.
Hear Jill Grimes discuss with Terri Orbuch the subject Talking to Your Kids about Sex and STDs on Orbuch’s radio program The Love Doctor.
Hear Doctors Jill Grimes and Jennifer Shu on the Reach MD program Treating STDs: Global Lessons for Care in the U.S.
Hear Doctors Jill Grimes and Jennifer Shu on the Reach MD program Physical Activity Recommendations for Diabetes Patients.
Hear Doctors Jill Grimes and Jennifer Shu on the Reach MD program Nutrition for Diabetics: A Family Practice Perspective.
Hear Doctors Jill Grimes and Jennifer Shu on the Reach MD program Teenagers and STDs: An All Too Common Pairing.